JOB PURPOSE: The Credit Analyst collects receivables according to procedures and maintains positive relationship with customers, and reviews and sets lines of credit for new customers, in accordance with company policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Complete the Morris Material handling report, ensuring all transactions are kept within terms.
• Assist with credit card orders. Approve orders for shipment in the absence of the Senior Credit Analyst
• Investigate overpayments and underpayments on customer accounts.
• Contact customers regarding past due invoices according to procedures, following up with telephone calls. Maintain positive relationships with customers.
• Mailing of monthly statements.
• Help in processing credit applications for new customers, ensuring the meeting of company specifications and approving within allowed limits.
• Compile, maintain and update the C.O.D. list.
• Complete all required and assigned reports, accurately and according to schedule.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc
• Follow and comply with safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Assist with posting wire transfers on as needed basis.