JOB PURPOSE: The Electrical & Mechanical Technician reviews shop orders, pulls the correct parts and materials, and assembles the parts to meet customer orders in accordance with company policies and procedures. Ship and receives all orders. Inventory checks done daily. Places stock orders in proper locations daily. Assembles SBP2 pendants and sets up Flex radio products for shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Process work orders efficiently and timely.
• Review and interpret drawings and work orders to select and pull appropriate parts for the order.
• Obtain the correct tools needed for the job.
• Perform all assembly operations timely, efficiently, and accurately according to departmental procedures and meeting customer specifications.
• Load program code into drive memory.
• Test drives for proper operation.
• Maintains production equipment.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
• Ensure work responsibilities are completed daily, working overtime as needed.
• Run reports to make sure that all sales orders are processed in time for shipment.
• Run work orders, select and pull appropriate parts for the order. Review and interpret drawings needed for orders.
• Package orders for shipment, run ship lists and provide shipping information to the shipping clerk.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• Create, complete and maintain any required computer transactions, paperwork and documents, etc.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.