Increase your competitive advantage by converting your DC controls to state-of-the-art OmniPulse DDC Digital DC drives.
The leader in crane and hoist motor control, Electromotive Systems, brings you the OmniPulse DDC Digital DC Drive. OmniPulse will improve the performance and reliability of your DC operated crane or hoist, while minimizing downtime, maintenance expenses and energy costs. OmniPulse DDC technology may also be applied in other industries. We employ semi-conductor technology, which provides better control of motor speed and torque than costly, older DCCP control technology. This micro-processor based, solid state, four-quadrant DC-to-DC control is designed for series, shunt or compound wound motors. More importantly, it will also improve safety in your facility.
We know production needs change. That's why OmniPulse DDC was designed with universal software that provides superior flexibility during start-up and allows for quick parameter changes as needed. (Software upgrades or future releases can be flashed from a PC). OmniPulse DDC gives you optimal performance and speed regulation while adjusting to meet your changing operational requirements—without the need for additional hardware.
Drop-in Replacement for DCCP
OmniPulse DDC is the perfect drop-in replacement for traditional electromechanical controls, easily interfacing to existing power and control circuitry using the same connection points in a smaller footprint.
Backed by the Leader—Magnetek
OmniPulse DDC is backed by Magnetek Material Handling's superior application expertise and aftermarket support—available 24/7/365
OmniPulse DDC will help keep your production on track and your costs down. It's the smart choice in crane control that will pay dividends and provide your facility with a competitive advantage for years to come.
Your local Magnetek Material Handling Sales Representative is ready to explain the OmniPulse DDC advantages today or call Magnetek directly at 1-800-288-8178.
The OmniPulse DDC Advantage
OmniPulse DDC Digital Crane Controls—Features at a Glance
- Improved Motor Speed & Torque Control
- Minimized Downtime & Improved Serviceability
- Reduced Ongoing Maintenance
- Expenses & Energy Costs
- Improved Safety
OmniPulse DDC Cost Savings
- Compact, modular design
- Universal software adjustable for various application and production needs
- Built-in diagnostics to troubleshoot crane performance and keep your system up and running
- Standard—closed loop with sensorless feedback—5% speed regulation
- Optional closed loop with tachometer feedback—0.1% speed regulation
- May be configured for series, shunt, or compound wound motor applications
- The only DC to DC crane drive available with four-quadrant motor operation
- Reduction in maintenance costs
- Fewer parts = less maintenance
- Labor savings due to less frequent maintenance required
- Reduced wear on the mechanical drive train
- Improved Reliability/Increased Up-time
- OmniPulse drives use solid-state devices so there are less parts to fail
- Higher reliability in digital technology
- Ease of troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Modular design of the OmniPulse DDC provides easier serviceability
- Inventory Savings
- Reduction in inventory of DCCP component spares
- OmniPulse DDC offers common hardware
Control & interface board is universal for all sizes
Two power frame sizes covers entire OmniPulse DDC product offering
- Energy Savings
- Significant energy cost savings can be achieved with the OmniPulse DDC
- Flexibility to Production Requirements
- OmniPulse DDC drives are easily adaptable to changing production requirements