Tandem Crane Radio Remote Control Systems are available in EMEA and Australia.
Ensuring safety and efficiency while using two cranes in conjunction with one another can be a challenge. The ideal solution–Magnetek's CE-compliant Tandem Crane Radio Remote Control Systems. Combining superior performance with ease of use, these systems can be easily programmed and feature a unique two-transmitter, two-receiver package for advanced, reliable communication.
- Software-based logic reduces programming and setup time
- LCD Screen provides at-a-glance status and diagnostic information, including battery lift, signal strength, and warning symbols
- IP66-rated and sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments
Safe, Reliable Operation
- Safely control two cranes with a single transmitter for improved productivity
- Monitor hoist and traverse conditions on both cranes to prevent separation of motions
- Plug-and-play design complies with EN 7121 and EN 15011 standards
- System status feedback eliminates need for in-depth inspection and decreases downtime
- Fault detection on one crane halts motion of second crane to prevent load shift or drop
- Optional Radio Control Programmer (RCP) enables customization of transmitter and receiver functions so system fits multiple applications