Magnetek's CAN-2® receiver makes adding remote control to any "CAN-bus" controlled machinery simple and easy.
This receiver allows you to tap on to most CAN-bus systems supporting a variety of CAN protocols. The small compact design is rugged enough to handle outdoor environments, and the quick response allows for precise control, without the latency found in other radio control systems. The CAN-2 has two digital Machine Stop outputs, and 2 CAN-bus ports. You never have to worry about interference with the choice of 400MHz, 900MHz, or 2.4GHz RF channels.
- Easily integrated into CAN based products and products with any CAN based protocol including J1939, CANOpen, ICP, and other CAN protocols
- Designed for outdoor use
- Small, rugged compact design
- Requires no FCC site license
- Dual microprocessor monitors safety outputs
- Internal and external antenna options available
- Optional Radio Control Programmer (RCP) allows you to program settings from your Windows PC
- Synthesized AF technology available
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15/RSS-210)
- Licensed (FCC Part 90/RSS-119)
- Size: 5.7”L x 4.6”W x 1.4”D
- Mounting: (2) DIA. 9/32 holes
- Operating frequency: 400MHz, 900MHz or 2.4GHz bands
- Diagnostics: LED diagnostics or back to controller display
- Input Voltage: 12-24VDC nominal (9-36VDC max)
- Enclosure: Sealed to IP66 specification
- Material: Nylon 6/6
- Outputs: 2 digital (used for Machine Stop)
- Rating: 6A @ 36VDC continuous
- Communication: CAN
- Temperature: -40° to 85° Celsius
CAN-2 is compatible with a variety of Magnetek’s versatile transmitters, including XLTX™, Flex Pro, Flex EM, MLTX2™ and Flex VUE™.